What We Do…
The Robla Education Foundation helps fund projects and programs targeted at the students of the Robla School District.
Supported efforts have included:
- Sponsor students to participate in STRINGs Program at CSU, Sacramento.
- Help needy 6th Grade students attend Science Camp at Sly Park.
- Offer grants to each school site for field trips and classroom projects.
- Host Parent Involvement Pancake Breakfasts at each school site.
- Support school site projects like the Man Ave. School Garden.
- Provide library grants to purchase books, periodicals and magazines at each site.
- Funded Battle of the Books to promote reading literacy